This electric mousetrap adopts a no-escape design, which fixes the rodent in place and produces a high-voltage electric shock of 6,000-9,000V. It kills the mouse within a few minutes without any pain or pain, and is non-toxic, safe and reliable.
These traps do not require poisons or chemicals and can be used anywhere in the home or business to ensure effective rat control for many years. The device is widely used in restaurants, kitchens, bedrooms, offices, hotels, and any places where rats often haunt.
USB Rechargeable Power supply:
The product design adopts microelectronic circuit technology and is equipped with rechargeable batteries, which is suitable for long-life operation.
Each set of new batteries can provide 20-30 electric shocks to ensure that mice are killed. When in use, it can be charged via USB or installed with a 3.7V lithium battery.
No Touch Disposal:
The removable lid allows you to easily discard dead rodents without ever having to touch them.
For Indoor Use:
Place the trap along the wall in areas of your home or business where you’ve seen rodent activity
There are no reviews yet.